Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of full-length forend rails on precision rifles, we wanted to create an option that could be added to an existing rifle with little to no modification.
Introducing the M-LOK® Improved Arca Rail (Technically RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, as Arca Swiss is simply a brand who makes camera mounts with no real standards on dimensions)
– Rail is 14″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 4.6oz
– ***You will need (8) available M-LOK slots in your handguard for this rail to work*** Check out our 12″ version if you have less
– Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work
– M-LOK Slots on underside of rail also allow you to attach any M-LOK accessories to the 419 Rail
– Serrated Barricade stop at the rear to make sure you don't run into your mag or cause feeding issues.
– No sharp edges. Every corner is radius', and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
– Designed to attach to the M-LOK rail in 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
– Proprietary Spigot mounting interface for future accessories. (ie Magnetospeed attachment, Night Vision Rail, etc)
– Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
– Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
– Rail comes with all M-LOK mounting hardware