Scorpion Evo 3 S1 Arm Brace Adapter Combo w/Shockwave Blade
* KAK Shockwave Tube
* Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer - Black
* CZ Scorpion Arm Brace Adapter
* Castle Nut
Kak Shockwave Tube
This buffer tube features 12 length adjustments settings, an anti-rotation, and anti-thrust design, meaning it won't slide forward or spin. The Kak Shockwave tube is flush with the rear of the shockwave blade when collapsed. Even when fully adjusted, the assembly is rigid.
* Strong CASTLE NUT design accepts all mil-spec endplates and any aftermarket endplate.
* Accepts all carbine buffer systems
* 4.8 OZ
* 7.25 inches TOTAL OVERALL LENGTH
Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer: Black
The Shockwave Blade consists of a glass-reinforced polymer. Exact tolerances during the manufacturing of the blade allows it to fit all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25 in. diameter).
There is no need for a receiver extension or a half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves marksmanship by providing additional pistol support while allowing the shooter to still hold and operate it with one hand. The Shockwave Blade incorporates a vertical fin, stabilizing the shooter against the inside of their forearm. Or the Shockwave Blade can be stabilized against the shooter's cheek for a steady sight picture.
* Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25 in. diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
* Available in black and flat dark earth (this listing is for black)
* Quick and easy to install
* Provides additional support during firing
* Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
* ATF approved for pistol use
* Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
* Made in the U.S.A.
CZ Scorpion Arm Brace Adapter
* made from 6061 aluminum, type 3, hard anodized
* We guarantee the fit and finish!
AR15 Mil-spec Castle Nut
* Hardened steel
* Anodized black
* Staking cuts
Made in the USA