Anarchy Outdoors introduces the Hellfire Self Timing Brake system. This innovative option is not just another knockoff copy of existing self timing brakes. It was engineered from the ground up to be different, easier to install, and much more versatile. Read more on all of its advantages below:
NOTE: SilencerCo Harvester mount also fits the Hybrid and the Harvester BIG BORE. SilencerCo Harvester mounts are for the 30 cal version only.
– Suppressor mount allows you to use your compatible suppressors with the Hellfire Self Timing Brake system by simply removing your Hellfire Brake and installing one of these mounts
– Mounts are Black Nitrided to prevent galling
– Made to meet manufacturers specifications, but these adapters are not associated with their respective manufacturers in any way.
– If there is a suppressor you would like to see a mount made for, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider them based on demand.
– Generation 2 mounts no longer use a collar like the muzzle brake. These mounts get torqued into your suppressor and therefore allow your suppressor to become a direct thread onto the Hellfire Universal Adapter (left hand).
- Allows the mount to be much more compact, and adds very little to the overall length of the system
- We recommend blue Loc-tite on the external threads of the mount to hold it semi-permanently in the suppressor. Since you will be threading the can on in a left hand direction now, if it is not torqued properly into the suppressor, you may unscrew it when attaching to the barrel. No fear though, its impossible to get the two stuck together in this situation due to the opposing thread directions, simply turn it the other way and they will separate, then start over.
- If you purchased a Generation 1 mount previously, please contact us for a discount code to upgrade to the Generation 2.
- Some mounts will not be immediately available in the Gen 2 design due to very low demand. (SAS TOMB, CRUX)
- Gen 2 Mounts come with a HELLFIRE Wrench
Part of the Patent Pending Hellfire Modular Brake System
Made in the USA