Why the MDT ACC Chassis Stands Out
This Adjustable Core Competition (ACC) chassis is meant for competition PRS & NRL shooting styles. However, it can be used for other shooting styles.
The MDT ACC Chassis’s Key Feature: Adjustability
The key attraction of this chassis is its adjustability. This chassis has an integrated-weight system, which allows the shooter to customize the gun’s weight and balance point to their preference.
The chassis starts at 5.9 lbs. and can increase to 12.3 lbs. After adding an action, barrel, scope and accessories, this rifle weighs between 25-30 lbs.
Shooters can add weights to the buttstock, interior forend or exterior forend M-LOK. These weight adjustments don't require barreled action removal, allowing shooters to make adjustments anywhere.
Internal forend weights get inserted through the front of the forend. External weights can easily attach to either side of the forend and are M-LOK compatible.
Other Features of the MDT ACC Chassis System
While the main feature of this chassis is the adjustability, it does have a couple of other noteworthy feathers. These include the full 17” ARCA/RRS forend, flared magazine well, extended barricade stop, widened thumb shelf, adjustable cheek riser and length of pull.
The MDT ACC Chassis Mounting Compatibility
The ability to mount a wide variety of accessories has become the standard. The MDT ACC Chassis will accept ESS compatible buttstocks. It also accepts AICS-pattern external box magazines.
Along the forend, it supports M-Lok patterned accessories. It also has the full-length Arca/RRS standard dovetail for even more mounting and adjustment options.
Chassis System Specifications
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock and grip weight: 5.9lb - 13.3lb
- Cerakote finish in Tactical Grey
- 17" of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all three forend faces
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips but is designed with the MDT Vertical Grip in mind
- Wider, ergonomic thumb shelves
- Mag latch limiter
- Proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free-floating barrel channel with removable end cap
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single-stage triggers
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.350" diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
- Remington 700 Short Action and most aftermarket clones
- Remington 700 Long Action CIP - Requires 3.850” magazines
- Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
- Tikka T3 Short Action calibers - It also supports Tikka T1X (uses factory T1X magazine.)
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard Short Action
- CZ 455 - will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
- Defiance XM
- Bergara B-14
- Full-size bolt, Remington 700 Clones may be supported
Completing Your Chassis System
This product comes with an assembled chassis, buttstock, and all required mounting hardware. The mounting hardware includes action screws, thumb screws and set screws.
To complete this chassis, you will need:
- Compatible magazines
- Pistol grip or Vertical Grip
- Interior forend weights, exterior M-LOK weights and buttstock weights