International Order Eligibility:
- Eligible International orders require a unique order process (see below). International orders that do not follow the process result in an error message and will not be finalized.
- Anarchy Outdoors uses a third-party exporting partner to fulfill the eligible international orders.
- Orders are sent from Anarchy Outdoors to the export partner periodically.
- It may take between 6-12 weeks from placing your order to receiving it.
Anarchy Outdoors uses a Canadian Distributor: Go Big Tactical
- Anarchy Outdoors can fulfill order to most countries including Canada (excluding Optics), the EU , the UK, New Zealand, Australia, and most NATO countries.
- All orders have a $200 minimum in tangible goods value.
- All orders cannot exceed $500 in tangible goods value.
- Anarchy Outdoors uses a third-party exporter and as such, must pass along the $149.99 shipping/exporting fee per order. (Coupon codes are not applicable to International Orders)
- Anarchy Outdoors is not responsible for products clearing through the customs organization of a given country. Customers are responsible for any costs incurred or levied by customs or importing.
To Place an Order:
Step 1: Create an account on our website by clicking “Register”.
Step 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Communicate that your Anarchy Outdoors account is created
- List the items you would like to order
Step 3: We will create your order manually and then email an invoice to your email address provided in your newly created Anarchy Outdoors account.
Step 4: Pay your invoice. Payment instructions will be sent.