International Order Eligibility:
- Eligible International orders require a unique order process (see below). International orders that do not follow the process result in an error message and will not be finalized.
- Anarchy Outdoors uses a third-party exporting partner to fulfill the eligible international orders.
- Orders are sent from Anarchy Outdoors to the export partner weekly.
- From the time the exporter receives your order, expect 1 to 3 weeks for your package to arrive at your location.
Anarchy Outdoors uses a Canadian Distributor: Go Big Tactical
- Anarchy Outdoors can fulfill order to most countries including Canada (excluding Optics), the EU , the UK, New Zealand, Australia, and most NATO countries.
- All orders have a $200 minimum in tangible goods value.
- All orders cannot exceed $500 in tangible goods value.
- Any stocks/chassis, such as the KRG Bravo, with a value below $500 are subject to a $125 shipping charge.
- Anarchy Outdoors uses a third-party exporter and as such, must pass along the $69.99 shipping/exporting fee per order. (Coupon codes for free shipping are not applicable to International Orders)
To Place an Order:
Step 1: Create an account on our website by clicking “Register”.
Step 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Communicate that your Anarchy Outdoors account is created
- List the items you would like to order
Step 3: We will create your order manually and then email an invoice to your email address provided in your newly created Anarchy Outdoors account.
Step 4: Pay your invoice. Payment instructions will be sent.