Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AnarchyOutdoors.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AnarchyOutdoors.com's web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AnarchyOutdoors.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on AnarchyOutdoors.com's web site are provided "as is". AnarchyOutdoors.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AnarchyOutdoors.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AnarchyOutdoors.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AnarchyOutdoors.com's Internet site, even if AnarchyOutdoors.com or a AnarchyOutdoors.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AnarchyOutdoors.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AnarchyOutdoors.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AnarchyOutdoors.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AnarchyOutdoors.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AnarchyOutdoors.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AnarchyOutdoors.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Product Listings
We love giving our customers great deals on the best products, but sometimes we make mistakes and pricing is inaccurately represented on our site. Due to human error and other determinates AnarchyOutdoors.com cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, Images, detailed specifications, pricing, and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. AnarchyOutdoors.com reserves the right to change inaccurate pricing or policies at any time, and does not hold an obligation to honor inaccurate pricing. If a pricing error occurs, AnarchyOutdoors.com reserves the right to cancel any order placed with inaccurate pricing due to error. AnarchyOutdoors.com will not be obligated to fulfill such orders but will do so at its sole discretion. AnarchyOutdoors.com does not warrant that pricing and descriptions on AnarchyOutdoors.com are error free.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AnarchyOutdoors.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Buy Ammunition Online
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped standard ground service only.
- For safety reasons, there are no returns on any ammunition products.
- Ammunition is restricted from sale to:
- o Alaska (Due to Department of Transportation Regulations)
- o Hawaii (Due to Department of Transportation Regulations)
- o Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento, California
- o Massachusetts
- o New York (without FFL)
- o Washington, D.C.
- o For other locations, please check your local laws and restrictions before ordering any ammunition products.
Residents of Connecticut must provide a copy of his or her valid Pistol Permit, "Ammunition Certificate", or Long Gun Eligibility Certificate prior to the shipment of the ammunition. This can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residents of Illinois must provide a copy of his or her valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card (FOID) AND either his or her Illinois driver's license or Illinois State Identification Card prior to the shipment of the ammunition. This can be emailed to us at email@example.com.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.