Adding the Strike Without Warning Tuner
At Strike Without Warning, they saw a need in the shooting community for a tuner that was easy to install and allowed them to see impacts. By focusing on the rifle balance, weight distribution, muzzle rise, and recoil management, Strike Without Warning has designed a tuner muzzle brake that checks all of the boxes.
Industry Leading Recoil Reduction
The recoil reduction on this tuner muzzle brake outperforms other set ups by a minimum of 10 percent. Strike Without Warning has accomplished this with its gas deflection and nozzle technology.
Combining The Barrel Tuner and Self-timing Muzzle Break
To tackle the challenge of combining a tuner with a muzzle brake, Strike Without Warning first focused on the muzzle brake. The result was an efficient muzzle brake and a locking collar tuner design.
The locking mechanism on the TMB sets it apart from other tuners on the market. Most tuners use friction to hold them in place. However, the TMB uses two opposing set screws to lock it in place instead. You would have to sheer both set screws to move the tuner once locked.
Changes Made to the TMB Generation Two
The original tuner muzzle brake (TMB) was a quality product, but Strike Without Warning found some areas that could use improvement. The TMB Gen. 2 has a 3/4x24 thread option, removed top ports, adjusted side ports, a re-designed spline-drive tool, and a closer fit between the tuner and the muzzle.
TMB Generation Two Features
- Integrated 24-position adjustable and locking harmonic barrel tuner
- No barrel modifications needed.
- Forty-five-degree four-port design
- spline-drive tool
- 3/4x24 thread option
- Works with all calibers up to and including 338 caliber magnums. (Provided brake is appropriate caliber.)
- Fits contours up to and including benchmark VCC contour barrels (1.05 inches in diameter, 1 inch behind the shoulder) with a standard 5/8x24 UNEF 3A or 3/4x24 UNEF 3A threaded muzzle and up to 0.75 inches of thread engagement.
- Materials: AISI 4140 Alloy Steel
- Finish: corrosion-resistant and hardened black satin nitride
- Diameter: 1-inch muzzle break, 1.58-inch barrel tuner
- Length: 4.33 inches (2.77 inches added to barrel length)
- Weight: 11.5 ounces
- No Nonsense Lifetime Warranty