If you’ve ever struggled getting stable with a wiggly spigot bipod mount or wanted your Arca-Swiss compatible bipod mounted closer to the bore line, this is the perfect solution. This one-piece bipod mount replaces the factory bipod “block” held within the square tube forend, and results in a rock-solid mount that completely eliminates the spigot wiggle and provides the shooter with an optimized bipod attachment point.
All versions are machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 Aluminum and Type-III Hardcoated for enhanced durability.
Installation by the user is easy, and only requires a 5/16” roll pin punch, 2.5mm Allen Key, 3mm Allen Key, and blue Loctite.
Available in the following configurations:
- Picatinny – 5 slot picatinny rail will allow the mounting of bipods equipped with a standard picatinny clamp mount.
- Arca-Swiss (RRS Dovetail)
- Compatible with bipods that have an Arca-Swiss mount.
- Includes 2 cap screws which can be used as a recoil stop to prevent bipod from sliding forward.
- Unique storage solution provides a place within the mount to keep the screws when not in use, so they don’t get lost.
- Has M-Lok ™ standard mounting holes on the bottom face which allows a 3 or 5-slot M-Lok picatinny rail to be mounted underneath. The user can then use the Arca-Swiss bipod block as a regular picatinny mount if desired
Compatible Rifles (Rifle Families):
NOTE: PLEASE SPECIFY THE CORRECT RIFLE FAMILY AND MOUNT STYLE WHEN ORDERING.
Accuracy International AE MKII, AE MKIII, AICS (Legacy), AW, AWM
- AE MKI and certain Gen 1 AW’s are not compatible if they do not have the countersunk hole in the front of the chassis (seen with skins removed). These variants can be made compatible by machining the countersunk holes, which will require a competent gunsmith. Machining print provided.
- The mount still provides the user with ability to use the factory HK hooks and Harris sling stud.
- AE – Picatinny (4.7 oz)
- AE – Arca-Swiss (4.8 oz)
- Accuracy International AT, ATAICS
- The mount still provides the user with the ability to install the factory AI Night Vision bridge, and retains the use of the factory flush cups.
- AT – Picatinny (6.0 oz)
- AT – Arca-Swiss (6.2 oz)
NOTE: The weight for each variant is the total installed weight – don’t forget that the factory bipod block is being removed! The factory AE/AW block weighs 2.6 oz, while the factory AT block weighs 4.0 oz. Combine that with the B&T BT19 and BT20 spigot bipod mount which weighs 5.1 oz, and you have a total weight of 7.7 oz for the AE/AW, and 9.1 oz for the AT. So removing both of those and installing this improved bipod mount nets a weight savings of 2.9 oz!!!
We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high quality, precision, cutting edge gear for any firearm enthusiast. Enjoy purchasing Anarchy Outdoor products with confidence knowing all Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Click here to learn more about the Anarchy Outdoors Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.