American Rifle Company M-Brace Rifle Scope Mount
The American Rifle Company M-Brace securely attaches high-precision optical devices to a precision rifle. The ARC M-Brace’s setup provides a secure alignment between your scope and ranging or targeting device.
What Makes the ARC M-Brace Different?
Unlike other scope mounts, the ARC M-Brace has a serrated interface that attaches to the M-Brace Laser Range Finder(LRF) Mount. The serrated interface provides secure alignment even when under heavy recoil. The serrations are on both sides of the hardest part of the M-Brace, which allows it to take full advantage of the structural system of the mount, receiver, and scope. This setup redirects recoil into the receiver, significantly reducing stress within the scope and mounting system.
The ARC M-Brace Scope Mount Specs
- Torque spec: 6.2 Nm (55 in-lbs) on scope clamp and rail mount screws.
- Torque spec: 3.4 Nm (30 in-lbs) on bubble-level screw.
- Height: 32mm
- Weight: 8.7 oz or 10.7 oz
- Scope Tube Diameter: 30mm or 34mm
- Inclination Angle: 0 MOA - 0 MIL or 20 MOA - 2.9 MIL
ARC M-Brace Features
- Serrated Accessory Interface
- Effortless Anti-Cant Scope Installation
- Recoil Proof Non-Marring Scope Grip
- Useful Level Vial
- Excellent Return-To-Zero
- CNC Machined High-Strength 7075 Aluminum
- Available in the Diameter, Height, and Inclination You Need
- Designed to fit Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rails.
- Proudly Made in the USA