The BT65-NC CAL (Cant And LOC) Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size ”Lever Mount” to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT65-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-LOC™.”
- Height Range: 4.75 – 9.0" approx.
- Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 13.296 ounces
- Footprint: 9.75 – 13"
Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in America.
Using the KMW “Pod-Loc™:"
With the CAL bipod mounted to your rifle, you will be able to lock and un-lock the canting motion by rotating the Pod-Loc™ lever. Turn clockwise to lock and counter clockwise to un-lock. The Pod-Loc™ lever position can be adjusted for positioning by pulling the lever directly away from the body of the CAL and rotating to desired position. This positioning can be repeated until optimal position is achieved.
- NC: No Clamp
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles