Clamp-On Bolt Knob for the Remington 700
Inspired by the Big Bertha knob, Anarchy Outdoors created a bolt knob that clamps right over your factory handle for the Remington 700. This knob will fit over any standard Remington 700 knob and adds more grip and style to your Remington. Our knob is easy to install and ready to go as soon as it leaves the package. The hourglass shape increases dexterity for the shooter, and the diamond-shaped rivets increase grip.
Clamp-On Bolt Knob Installation:
- Remove both screws from the back of the knob to separate the top and bottom of the clamp.
- Identify the top half of the knob (has threaded holes) and the bottom half of the knob (has holes all the way through).
- Place the top half of the knob on the handle with the threads facing down and secure it with the bottom half using the supplied screws.
- Hold the two halves together to create a near seamless finish. Then tighten the center screw (this will allow for easier alignment for the knob) followed by the outer screw.
Features & Benefits
- High quality
- Produced from 6061 Aluminum
- Lightweight & Durable
- Rivets allow for better grip
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, and Clear Anodized
Made in the USA