The only AR compatible folding stock adapter. Turn your standard stock into a folding stock!
This Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter was designed for low profile transport of AR rifles in non-permissive environments. It works with direct impingement or gas piston systems and fits A2, carbine, mil-spec or commercial buffer tube and stocks. Simple one-button release folds the stock. To engage, just unfold and fire.
- The stock automatically locks into place, requiring no fine motor skills. Constructed from CNC machined, 4140 steel;
- Works with direct impingement or gas piston system 5.56 to .308
- Fits A2, carbine, mil-spec, commercial or pistol buffer tubes and stocks
- Can be used with standard bolt carrier groups including full auto, semi auto, 5.56 to .308
- Adds 1.3" to the length of pull
- Replaceable O-rings prevent damage to the adapter in the folded position
- Symmetrical design eliminates interference with the buffer retaining pin
- Low-profile housing, locking lug and latch are made from 4140 hardened steel for durability
- Set screw prevents the adapter from loosening from the receiver
- Quick-detach sling attachment point
- Adjustable hinge tension
- Low hinge reduces interference when charging weapon
- Retaining pin uses standard mil-spec buffer retaining pin
- IONBOND DLC finish for durability
- Includes installation tool and flange
- Color: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Housing Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Bolt Carrier Extension: 2 oz.
Made in the USA
Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter
Very happy with end result! It is very well made and solid product although be aware it will add some weight to your firearm. No problem with installation. Very happy with Anarchy Outdoors with service and quick shipping. I put this on my 300 Blackout pistol and now I'm able to fit it in a small "gray man" backpack.