The only AR compatible folding stock adapter. Turn your standard stock into a folding stock!
This Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter was designed for low profile transport of AR rifles in non-permissive environments. It works with direct impingement or gas piston systems and fits A2, carbine, mil-spec or commercial buffer tube and stocks. Simple one-button release folds the stock. To engage, just unfold and fire.
- The stock automatically locks into place, requiring no fine motor skills. Constructed from CNC machined, 4140 steel;
- Works with direct impingement or gas piston system 5.56 to .308
- Fits A2, carbine, mil-spec, commercial or pistol buffer tubes and stocks
- Can be used with standard bolt carrier groups including full auto, semi auto, 5.56 to .308
- Adds 1.3" to the length of pull
- Replaceable O-rings prevent damage to the adapter in the folded position
- Symmetrical design eliminates interference with the buffer retaining pin
- Low-profile housing, locking lug and latch are made from 4140 hardened steel for durability
- Set screw prevents the adapter from loosening from the receiver
- Quick-detach sling attachment point
- Adjustable hinge tension
- Low hinge reduces interference when charging weapon
- Retaining pin uses standard mil-spec buffer retaining pin
- IONBOND DLC finish for durability
- Includes installation tool and flange
- Color: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Housing Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Bolt Carrier Extension: 2 oz.
Made in the USA