Note: This will only work on the Rimfire RPR's, it is NOT compatible with the Short or Long Action RPR's.
Anarchy Outdoors' Extended Magazine Release for the Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle
Because of the extra length of Anarchy Outdoors' RPR Rimfire extension, the shooter can drop the mag without removing their hand from the grip, creating a smooth operation for any shooter.
Installation is straight forward and can be done yourself at home. Using the factory mag release pin, and the provided spring, the release stays securely in place.
This extended magazine release is the perfect addition to every Ruger Precision Rimfire Rifle. It meets the mag exchange needs for everything from competitions to practice sessions.
Ruger Precision Rimfire Extended Mag Release Product Details
- Dimensions:1.14" x 1.03" x 0.64"
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Designed and Produced in the USA
At Anarchy Outdoors, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high-quality, precision, and cutting-edge gear for firearm enthusiasts. All Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
Made in the USA
To install the Whale Tail
- First, it is your responsibility to ensure your firearm is unloaded.
- Ensure the safety is in the safe position
- Unscrew the action screws from the bottom of the firearm.
- Press up on the mag catch housing to release it.
- Using a punch pin set, push out the pin holding the mag release into the housing. (Note: That this should all be done by hand, no hammering should be required.)
- Unscrew the Whale Tail to allow an easier install.
- Install the Whale Tail straight piece in the same manner that the OEM came out. (Note: ensure that the pin goes through all OEM hardware that is also held into place by the pin.)
- Ensure the spring has not been bent during the install process, if it has, you can often reposition it using a small punch pin.
- Screw the Tail portion of the Whale back into the straight piece.
- Reinstall the action screws, test to ensure everything is working properly.