Savage Chassis Model 110 Chassis Upgrade: Sharps Bros. Heatseeker
The Heatseeker is an affordable and well-designed chassis system for bolt action rifles. This Heatseeker is specifically for Savage 110 short action, which includes .308-based calibers.
The Heatseeker Specs
- Designed for .308 based calibers (7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others)
- Compatible with AICS short action magazines from Magpul and Accuracy International
- 1lb, 3-ounce chassis
- Machined from billet (solid block) high-strength 6061-T6 aluminum
- 10 ounce, 14" handguard
- Matte black Cerakote finish.
- The handguard features MLOK slots on four sides and two quick disconnect fittings per side for sling attachment.
The A Little About Sharps Bros.
John Sharp, a gun enthusiast and manufacturing and product development expert, founded Sharps Bros. With his experience and passion, John dove into custom AR-15 lower receiver development. Since starting the company, it has expanded into other firearm categories and done a remarkable job.
Anarchy Outdoors is proud to be a dealer for Sharps Bros. products. Find more of this brand's products in our Sharps Bros. collection.