This bolt-on thumb rest provides a comfortable and repeatable thumb position on the strong side of the grip without permanent modifications to the chassis or plastic stock skins. The thumb rest is 3D printed from Nylon material, resulting in a strong, thin, and perfectly textured interface.
Please note that the “locking” stock capture on the folding AX rifles is deleted in order to install the thumb rest. The buttstock will still fold 100% closed, but it will no longer be captured in the plastic retaining piece.
Available in the following configurations:
- Low – similar in angle and placement to the Masterpiece Arms (MPA) EVG.
- High – similar in angle and placement to KRG Whiskey 3 and MDT ACC chassis.
- Both versions available in LH and RH
Compatible Rifles (Rifle Families):
- NOTE: PLEASE SPECIFY THE CORRECT RIFLE FAMILY AND CONFIGURATION WHEN ORDERING. AE, AW, legacy AICS, and most fixed stock variants are NOT compatible with the thumb rest.
- Version “AT,” which requires a special metal threaded insert.
o Factory AIAT – folding stock only
o ATAICS – all folding stock variants, fixed stock variants in 300WM and 338LM ONLY
o Pre-14’ factory AIAX – folding stock only
o Pre-14’ AXAICS – folding stock only
- Version “AX”
o Post-14’ factory AX, AXMC – folding stock only
o Post-14’ AXAICS – folding stock only