Who Bakcou Had in Mind for the Storm eBike
Bakcou electric bikes cater to the hunting community. The Bakcou Storm is meant for hunters that plan on pulling large loads and tackling steep terrain. If you plan on going deep into the backcountry and want to haul yourself and your kill back to camp with ease, this electric bike will fit the bill. If you need more space for your hunting gear and game, take a look at one of the Bakcou bike trailers.
Bakcou Storm Product Details
- Motor: Smart torque-sensing Bafang motor. It's capable of falling under all three classifications of e-bike laws because it can toggle between 750 and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.5ah or 21ah lithium-ion
- Range: Up to 82 Miles
- Performance: 160Nm of torque/ 1500 peak wattage output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART full-color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: RST Renegade Fork (120mm of travel) & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High-grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 19” Frame (Stand Over Height: 30.5”)
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick-release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Sram 9sp, 40t Front & Sunrace 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Handlebar Grips: Locking & ergonomic
- Derailleur Guards: Side Rear
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Pedals: Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance
- Weight: 72 lbs.