When A Timberwolf Is The Best Choice
The Timberwolf offers more power than the Mini Badger but less than Bakcou’s Storm and Mule electric bikes. It comes with the power and capacity of the Flatlander eBike, but it’s a more compact package, making it perfect for pre-season scouting trips for hunts.
Timberwolf Electric Scooter Specs
- Motor: Rear Hub Bafang 750-Watt
- Max Load: 260lbs
- Scooter Weight: 58lbs
- Battery: 48V 17.5ah Lithium-ion
- Range: up to 20 miles; range dependent on rider weight
- Top Speed: 20 mph
- Frame: High-grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Ground Clearance: 6 in.
- Tires: Front – 24" x 4" CST BFT, Rear – 20" x 4" CST BFT
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 203 mm Rear rotor
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Throttle: Right-hand Throttle
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars with Ergonomic Locking Grips
- Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Charging Time: 6-7 hours
- Headlight: 400 lumen
- Pannier Rack: rear
- Mud Fenders: Front and Rear
- Handlebars: foldable
**Front Basket shown in the photos is an optional accessory and is NOT included with the Timberwolf.