The Arca Spigot Mount is a modified version of the standard KRG Spigot Mount. It has an Arca rail cut into it so you can use all the various Arca clamps and items right on your KRG Spigot Mount. The Spigot Mount is one of our most popular accessories as it allows all kinds of mounting options for your Whiskey-3, X-ray, or Bravo chassis from NV mounts to sling mounts and more. Like the standard Spigot, it features a bolt-on installation into the slot at the front of the chassis.
Furthermore, the Arca Spigot can move a bipod closer to the bore by about an inch and further toward the muzzle approximately five inches from the regular chassis forend.
Fits: Whiskey-3 (gen 3 and later), X-ray, and Bravo chassis
Restrictions: **Cannot use our QD sling plate and Arca Rail at same time. Also the Arca Spigot does not fit a Sako TRG unless you get creative
Material: 6061 Aluminum
The Arca Spigot Mount provides the following Mounting options:
- Built in Arca rail for quick, modular, accessories mounting
- Position for our NVMC Kit (night vision mount)
- 5 mounting positions for a MOE L2 rail (2ea right and left, 1 ea bottom).
- 2 positions for our bent HK loop/QD mount that also fits the rear of the W3C (right and left side).
- Feature to keep the alignment of the Harris bipod if you choose to use the sling/bipod stud mounting method.
It mounts into your Whiskey-3, X-Ray or Bravo chassis with minimal interference into the barrel channel, so larger barrel diameters can be accommodated more easily.
- Machined aluminum billet with mil spec hard anodize.
- Comes with fastener pack for different mounting options.
- Hex wrenches (metric).
- Forend will need to be removed and barrelled action may or may not need to be removed for installation.