The Spigot Mount is the ideal solution for alternate mounting options for your Whiskey-3 Chassis, X-ray, or Bravo chassis. It features a bolt-on installation into the slot at the front of the chassis and provides a multitude of mounting options.
In addition, it provides for various sling mounts, QD or otherwise, and also provides a more stable location for a bipod which is closer to the bore by about an inch and further toward the muzzle approximately five inches.
The Spigot Mount provides the following Mounting options:
- Position for our NVMC Kit (night vision mount)
- 5 mounting positions for a MOE L2 rail (2ea right and left, 1 ea bottom).
- 2 positions for a threaded HK style sling loop (right and left side).
- 2 positions for our bent HK loop/QD mount that also fits the rear of the W3C (right and left side).
- Grooves to keep the alignment of the Harris bipod.
It mounts into your Whiskey-3, X-Ray or TRG with minimal interference into the barrel channel, so larger barrel diameters can be accommodated more easily.
- Machined aluminum billet with mil spec hard anodize.
- Comes with fastener pack for different mounting options.
- Hex wrenches (metric).
- Forend will need to be removed and barrelled action may or may not need to be removed for installation.