Introducing the Anarchy Outdoors Precision Rifle Grip: "Penguin". Methodically developed over the last several years by a former 3rd Ranger Battalion special operations soldier with help by several individual Federal Law Enforcement Agents, our unique grip was designed to give Precision Rifle Competitors an edge with quick, repeatable, and ergonomic action on the gun.
The Penguin's design allows for true thumb rest positioning while allowing the index finger to be placed lower and directly in-line with the trigger. This development was critical in reducing shooter fatigue when behind the gun for long periods of time. The palm swell allows for greater control and manipulation of the firearm while the palm shelf allows the shooter to rest their hand to transition instantly if the need arises.
The Penguin grip can be used on precision bolt action or precision AR Style rifles and is also available in a larger sized "Emperor" line.
Features & Benefits:
- AR style Grip works on any chassis or AR style precision rifle with a 45° safety selector
- Allows direct alignment of index finger
- Flat grip with a true thumb rest
- Minimizes fatigue for shooting comfort during long hours of competition or load workups
- Grip geometry allows for unparalleled speed in situating your rifle for awkward shooting positions
- Unique profile with AO logo and font allowing positive grip control for your rifle
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by military veterans*
- Available in Black, Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.5" x 4.25"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Material: Nylon 12
* Product designed & manufactured in Partnership with NECO Labs.