Precision Rifle Grip: Penguin
A former 3rd Ranger Battalion special operations soldier and several federal law enforcement agents methodically developed the Anarchy Outdoors Precision Rifle Grip: Penguin. The unique design of this grip gives Precision Rifle Competitors an edge. This rifle grip offers quick, repeatable, and ergonomic action on the gun.
The Penguin's design allows for true-thumb rest positioning while allowing the index finger to aline with the trigger. This development reduces shooter fatigue.
The palm swell allows for greater control and manipulation of the firearm while the palm shelf allows the shooter to rest their hand or instantly transition. The Penguin grip can be used on precision bolt action or precision AR-Style rifles and is also available in a larger sized "Emperor" line.
Features & Benefits
- AR-style Grip works on any chassis or AR-style precision rifle with a 45° safety selector
- Allows direct alignment of the index finger
- Flat grip with a true-thumb rest
- Minimizes fatigue for shooting comfort during long hours of competition or load workups
- Grip geometry allows for unparalleled speed in situating your rifle for awkward shooting positions
- Unique profile with AO logo and font allowing positive grip control for your rifle
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by military veterans*
- Available in Black, Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.5" x 4.25"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Material: Nylon 12
At Anarchy Outdoors, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high-quality, precision, and cutting-edge gear for firearm enthusiasts. All Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
* Product designed & manufactured in Partnership with NECO Labs.