Anarchy Outdoors presents the "Tuxedo" Precision Rifle Grip. Former 3rd Ranger Battalion special operations soldier and several law enforcement agents developed this rifle grip with the shooter in mind.
Our unique grip design gives Precision Rifle Competitors an edge. The Tuxedo's design is similar to the Penguin grip in that it allows for a true-thumb rest positioning while allowing the index finger to be lower and directly in-line with the trigger.
However, the Tuxedo grip differs because of its filled-in and smoother design. Although sleeker, we wouldn't recommend taking this rifle grip to a white-tie event. The Tuxedo grip fits both precision bolt action or precision AR-Style rifles.
Features & Benefits:
- AR-style Grip works on any chassis or AR-style precision rifle with a 45° safety selector
- Allows direct alignment of the index finger
- Flat grip with a true thumb rest
- Minimizes shooting fatigue and maximizes comfort during long hours of competition or load workups
- Grip geometry allows for unparalleled speed in situating your rifle for awkward shooting positions
- Filled-in profile with the Anarchy Outdoors logo for a sleeker look and feel
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by military veterans*
- Available in Black, Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.5" x 4.25"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Material: Nylon 12
At Anarchy Outdoors, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high-quality, precision, and cutting-edge gear for firearm enthusiasts. All Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
* Product designed & manufactured in Partnership with NECO Labs.