Precision Rifle Grip: Emperor Grip
The larger version of our popular Penguin Grip, the "Emperor Grip" is custom manufactured for the big shooters out there. With its 2.82 inch opening, large-palms and digits can now enjoy a grip that gives comfort and agility.
Like the standard sized Penguin Grip, a former 3rd Ranger Battalion Special Operations soldier and several Federal Law Enforcement Agents developed the Emperor Penguin Grip.
The unique design gives Precision Rifle Competitors an edge with quick, repeatable, and ergonomic action on the gun. The Penguin design allows for true-thumb rest positioning while allowing the index finger to rest directly in-line with the trigger to reduce shooter fatigue during long gun engagements.
The palm swell allows for greater control and manipulation of the firearm. The palm shelf allows shooters to act instantly or comfortably rest between shots. The Emperor Penguin Grip fits both precision bolt action or precision AR-style rifles.
Features & Benefits
- AR-style Grip works on any chassis or AR-style precision rifle with a 45° safety selector.
- Direct alignment of the index finger.
- Flat grip with a true-thumb rest.
- Minimizes fatigue during long hours of competition or load workups.
- Grip geometry allows for unparalleled speed in situating the rifle for awkward shooting positions.
- Unique profile with company logo and font, allowing positive grip control for the rifle.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by military veterans*.
- Available colors: Black, Dark Earth, OD Green
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Nylon 12
At Anarchy Outdoors, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high-quality, precision, and cutting-edge gear for firearm enthusiasts. All Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
*Product designed & manufactured in Partnership with NECO Labs.