The larger version of our popular Penguin Grip, the "Emperor Grip" is custom manufactured for the big shooters out there. With its 2.82 inch opening, large palms and digits can now enjoy a grip that gives comfort, agility and a hands-on-while-shooting experience.
Like the standard sized Penguin Grip, The Emperor Penguin Grip was developed by a former 3rd Ranger Battalion special operations soldier and several individual Federal Law Enforcement Agents. The unique design gives Precision Rifle Competitors an edge with quick, repeatable, and ergonomic action on the gun. The Penguin design allows for true thumb rest positioning while allowing the index finger to be placed directly in-line with the trigger to reduce shooter fatigue during long gun engagements. The palm swell allows for greater control and manipulation of the firearm and the palm shelf allows the shooter to rest but act instantly if the need arises.
The Emperor Penguin Grip can be used on precision bolt action or precision AR Style rifles.
Features & Benefits
- AR style Grip works on any chassis or AR style precision rifle with a 45° safety selector.
- Direct alignment of index finger.
- Flat grip with a true thumb rest.
- Minimizes fatigue for shooting comfort during long hours of competition or load workups.
- Grip geometry allows for unparalleled speed in situating your rifle for awkward shooting positions.
- Unique profile with company logo and font allowing positive grip control for your rifle.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by military veterans*.
- Available colors: Black, Dark Earth, OD Green
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Nylon 12
We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high quality, precision, cutting edge gear for any firearm enthusiast. Enjoy purchasing Anarchy Outdoor products with confidence knowing all Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Click here to learn more about the Anarchy Outdoors Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
*Product designed & manufactured in Partnership with NECO Labs.