The Fluted Ruger Precision Rifle Bolt Shroud replacement is hands down the best RPR bolt shrouds on the market. Made in house on a 5 axis Swiss lathe to exacting tolerances out of grade 5 (6al4v) titanium or Black Anodized Type 2 Class 3 Aluminum, it is the strongest shroud on the market, and will never tarnish, discolor, and is corrosion proof. All our parts are guaranteed for life.
- A bolt shroud made of titanium balances out the bolt weight and enhances the throw during bolt manipulation. This increases the throw and speed of cycling your shot as well as reducing the possibility of binding.
- A Type 2 Class 3 Anodization finish provides added style and durability
- Our shrouds provide a tighter fit reduces play and rattle with the bolt vs factory shroud
- 17-4 Stainless steel firing pin removal tool vs plastic factory tool
- Material: Titanium(high grade, polished) or Black Anodized Type 2 Class 3 Aluminum
- Available is Polished Titanium or Black Anodized Aluminum
- Available in solid (see other product listing) or fluted styles (this listing)
- Available with embedded firing pin removal tool or without.
- Available for short action or magnum calibers
- Dimensions: 4" x 7/8" x 7/8"
Custom Bolt Fluting by AD Arms Save 10% with coupon code RUGER10%. Good on all fluting for Ruger Precision and American bolts. Click Here
NOTE: Magnum shrouds fit the following RPR calibers: .338 Lapua, .300 WSM, and 300 PRC. Short action shrouds fit the following RPR calibers: .223, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6mm, etc.
We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high quality, precision, cutting edge gear for any firearm enthusiast. Enjoy purchasing Anarchy Outdoor products with confidence knowing all Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Click here to learn more about the Anarchy Outdoors Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.