Fluted Bolt Shroud Replacement for the Ruger Precision Rifle
The Fluted Ruger Precision Rifle Bolt Shroud replacement is hands down the best RPR bolt shroud on the market. Made in house on a 5-axis Swiss lathe to exacting tolerances out of grade 5 (6al4v) titanium or Black Anodized Type 2 Class 3 Aluminum, it is the strongest shroud on the market. It also will never tarnish, discolor, and is corrosion-proof. But the best part is that all of Anarchy's parts have life-long guarantees, which means we stand by our products.
Anarchy Outdoors Bolt Shroud Features
- A bolt shroud made of titanium balances out the bolt weight and enhances the throw during bolt manipulation. The balanced weight increases the throw and speed of cycling the shell and reduces the possibility of binding.
- A Type 2 Class 3 Anodization finish provides added style and durability
- Our shrouds have a tighter fit, which reduces play and rattle that the factory shroud has.
- Upgrade the plastic factory tool with our 17-4 Stainless steel firing-pin removal tool.
- Material: Titanium(high grade, polished) or Black Anodized Type 2 Class 3 Aluminum
- Available in Polished Titanium or Black Anodized Aluminum
- Available in fluted or solid styles
- Available with embedded firing pin removal tool or without.
- Available for short action or magnum calibers
- Dimensions: 4" x 7/8" x 7/8"
NOTE: Magnum shrouds fit the following RPR calibers: .338 Lapua, .300 WSM, and 300 PRC. Short action shrouds fit the following RPR calibers: .223, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6mm, etc.
At Anarchy Outdoors, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver high-quality, precision, and cutting-edge gear for firearm enthusiasts. All Anarchy Outdoors’ developed products come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.