New from Williams Gun Sight; This sight is designed for optimal visibility and a clear sight picture for long range muzzleloader hunting without the need for magnification. Front globe sight comes with TEN interchangeable reticles with multiple hold over points. A red or green Fiber Optic Reticle can be purchased separately, see "globe sight - reticle inserts" under sight accessories.
- A non-magnified reticle with multiple hold points
- Paired with Williams peep sight, Low profile globe design eliminates need for shims under rear sight
- CNC machined out of high-grade aluminum
This sight system is designed to fit many of the modern round barrel in-line muzzleloaders. See list for correct combability, verify Williams part # and correct muzzleloader model.
FOR ACCURA LR-X and MR-X Rifles:
There are two things to be aware of.
The barrel diameter is larger than the bottom contour of the front sight so there will be a small gap at the top of the barrel between the sight and barrel. This is chiefly a minor cosmetic issue. The sight can be bedded with Acraglas, or Lock-tite to fill the void or the sight bottom can be sanded to fit.
Next is because of the larger barrel diameter the front sight sits higher relative to the rear. We find that shooting bullet weights of 325 grains or lighter at approx. max powder charge that the sight functions. If a heavier projectile is used or the powder charge lessened the shooter may lose velocity and elevation causing an issue zeroing.
If you plan to shoot a 325 grain or lighter bullet and don’t mind the minor cosmetic issue, it can suit.
- Accura Series
- Optima Series
- Wolf Series
- Knight Mountaineer Models
- BoneCollector Series
- Impact Series
- Triumph Series
- ProHunter/Encore Series
- Vortek Series (Excludes Strike Fire)
- Pursuit G4 Series
- Other ROUND barrel in-line muzzle loaders with:
- Rear barrel diameters of .980” – 1.107”, AND
- Front barrel diameters of .800” – .894”
- Existing or ability to accept 6-48 or 8-40 screw holes.