The X Ring Rail-mounted Data System, or RDS, was designed to conveniently locate your ballistic data in a position that can viewed without moving out of your shooting position. It is simple to position and doesn't move under recoil. It also folds out of the way for ease of storage when not in use. The lightweight reinforced crystalline polymer bodies, along with stainless steel and brass fasteners, make it durable and able to withstand chemicals and weather conditions.
Simply position the RDS on your Picatinny rail and tighten the socket head cap screws. The friction pivot joints are pre-set and should not require adjustment.
Ballistic data can be recorded on the provided blank DOPE cards, or written directly on the vinyl protective sleeve with either a wet erase pen, map pen, or grease pencil.
- Mounts directly to Picatinny rail
- Low profile - will fit under low optics
- Light weight yet strong reinforced crystalline polymer bodies
- Stainless steel and brass fasteners
- Friction pivot joints hold in any position
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in USA